Rustic Traditional Weddings – Colorado Style
Upon arrival on our beautiful farm, our staff welcomes you with warm smiles, open arms and a deep commitment to helping each couple meet their own personal vision of the perfect wedding.
Walk our rustic bridal path, adorned with sweeping views of Raspberry Butte to begin your life together. Celebrate an intimate or wide open air ceremony, framed by a rustic cross, chuppah and traditional wedding arch.
Then enjoy a deliciously romantic celebratory feast, individually crafted by one of our acclaimed local partner chefs.
To visit the farm, arrange a tour, or for more information regarding our Traditional Wedding venue and services, call Matt at 303-229-9382 or email email@example.com.
A Uniquely Beautiful Place to Say “I Do!”
Our indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony offer an ideal combination of western charm, elegant surroundings and attentive service.
Accommodations for Traditional Weddings Include:
- Exclusive use of entire property for the day
- Hayride pulled with a John Deere tractor, you can entertain your guests or make a grand entrance at the chapel
- Rustic Cross & Wedding Arch
- Carrots provided throughout the farm to feed to the animals
- A network of wedding professionals at your service. Visit Our Partners page to find links to their websites.
- We are an open venue and welcome vendors of your choice upon management approval
- Sound system with auxiliary cord / iPod connection and microphone.
- The Bridal Loft, a place for champagne toasts, laughter, and time with your squad
- The Groom’s Loft, where friends can sip a beer and reminisce
- Portable guest bathroom and newly remodeled barn water closet
- Fire pit next to the barn with wood (barring fire restrictions)
- An intimate lily pond, perfect for cocktail hour
- Parking at front pasture for up to 80 vehicles
- All 35 acres to your guests for your big day
- Horses Available for Photographs – pricing quoted individually, call Anneliese Phippen at 303-358-3247
Please read our ranch wedding and rustic event Rules, Regulations, and Inclusions for renting Snow Creek Larkspur for your next function.
Taste Of My Kitchen private chefs and Catering set out to become the premier catering events company. We strive for perfection in everything we do, from the organic ingredients to our exceptional service. Our core business is founded on bringing the private chef experience to you. We pride ourselves on exceptional private dinners, weddings, cocktail parties, corporate events, and more.
Contact A Taste of My Kitchen at 719-359-7367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flying Horse Catering is a premier catering and event company serving Denver’s Front Range and beyond since 1993. Our reputation has been built by providing outstanding food and outstanding service.
It’s not just our profession, it’s our pleasure to serve you and be a part of your event.
We provide catering for a variety of private and public events, such as weddings, social gatherings, corporate functions, concessions and community events.
Call Debbie Dala at 303-688-4321 or email email@example.com.
Visit Flying Horse online at www.flyinghorsecatering.com.
Colorado Party Rentals
Colorado’s premier rental company offers the finest wedding, party, tent and event rentals by providing superior, high quality equipment, friendly and knowledgeable customer service, and prompt delivery and setup by a professional staff to help make your event special! With two convenient locations in Denver and Colorado Springs, no party or wedding is too big or small for personalized attention. We work with you step-by-step to provide your choice of the broadest range of equipment in the region at affordable pricing.
Contact Shanna McCann: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 719.425.2637
Visit Their site here: http://cpartyrentals.com/