Equine Services & Horse Boarding
Located on 35 acres just west of Larkspur our equine services and horse boarding amenities include a convenient location, friendly environment, and easy access to Spruce Mountain, and Greenland trails and Douglas County open space. Because we’re just 15 minutes from Castle Rock, there’s no need to trailer out for a relaxing day of riding the Greenland and Spruce Mountain trails.
A Relaxing Place to Enjoy Your Horse
We strive every day to make sure you’ll feel welcome as a boarder, and that you’ll leave at the end of the day having had a rewarding, educational experience, with improved riding skills, and more confidence in your horsemanship.
- Basic Board 1 – $350 / Month: Grass hay feeding twice per day
- Basic Board 2 – $400 / Month: Free feed hay
Our Equine Services Amenities include:
- 3600 SF insulated barn
- Loafing sheds for protection from wind, rain, & weather
- Automatic waterers
- 2 Open pastures with shelters that are not crowded
- Well-maintained outdoor arena and round pen offering excellent footing & plenty of room to train
- Ample trailer parking
- Indoor, secure tack room
- Stay warm and meet your fellow boarders next to the firepit!
- Private pasture rental available by request
Our Horse Boarding Philosophy
We limit the number of horses on property to allow our residents ample space to roam, and to give each horse the individual attention they deserve.
Because our equine services professionals are committed to the well-being of your horse, we ask that you take responsibility for the health of your animal with regard to ferriers or vets (ask us for resources in this area if necessary).
We schedule an annual barn day every spring with Dr. Dale Rice of Three Peaks Veterinary. All boarders are encouraged to participate.
Horse Back Riding Lessons
Visit our horseback riding page to learn more about our instructors and their areas of focus.